The evaluation of an agency’s organizational framework to identify opportunities for enhancing alignment with, and advancement of, strategic goals.
For over 30 years, Bronner has assisted numerous state and local government agencies throughout the country with operational improvement initiatives, organizational design studies, workforce assessments, strategic planning engagements, and standup of internal control functions. Bronner understands the issues, policies, and processes involved in enabling government agencies to maximize controls, drive efficiency, and achieve higher levels of accountability.
For each client, Bronner develops superior and comprehensive business processes, policies, systems and solutions that facilitate efficient operations and achievement of strategic organization objectives within the context of applicable regulations.
- Systemic approach to identify and build upon strengths across the enterprise
- Alignments of strategic goals with day-to-day operations
- Establishment of a process for evaluation and continuous review of progress
Bronner’s strategic optimization assessments ensure alignment of organizational components – people, processes, and technology – as well as balance the requirements of operational efficiencies and internal controls. The value derived from each assessment is highly visible and measurable.
- Reduced Costs
- Increased Revenues
- Reduced Throughput
- Reduced Waste and Fraudulence
- Increased Customer Satisfaction
- Increased Quality
- Compliance with Regulations
- Increased Competitiveness
- Increased Productivity
- Increased Reliance on Risk-Based Operations and Management