Building Public Housing Intelligence Across America
The process of providing access to safe and affordable housing is more than a sector to us, it is a mission. Experts and advisors within Bronner’s Center for Public Housing Solutions have been supporting public housing authorities for decades. From a comprehensive agency assessment for the Office of Public and Indian Housing, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, to the facilitation of a major HUD rent reform study, Bronner is a national leader in public housing programs and management.
Bronner knows the environment, the funding constraints, the operational challenges and the developing trends. This specialized knowledge of the public housing arena, combined with an understanding of standard and emerging practices across all sectors of government, enables Bronner to provide a holistic scope of services and methodologies that meet your needs.
Key PHA Service Offerings:
- Strategic and Operating Plans
- Internal Audit and Risk Assessments
- Technology Plans and RFP Develppment
- Technology Implementation and Training
- Alternative Revenue Strategies and Grant Writing
- Process Improvements
- Organizational Assessments
- Resident Programs
- Compensation and Classification Studies
- Executive Search and Staffing
- HUD/MDRC Rent Reform Study